To advance the arts in New Brunswick by linking and unifying artists and arts organizations and promoting their value to the community.
To organize forums, workshops, meetings and other educational programs and activities for the purpose of educating and advancing the public’s understanding and appreciation of the arts, and to educate artists through participation in such exhibitions, forums and related workshops.
To publish newsletters and online material containing resources and training material for general open access to improve access to arts resource material, arts events listings, available arts grants, public workshops and forums from all arts disciplines in New Brunswick.
To actively promote the growth and development of New Brunswick arts by representing the arts community through participation in provincial, regional and national programs in association with Government, business and cultural stakeholders.
What does this means in terms of actions? ArtsLink NB will be working:
- To promote arts education;
- To create a community culture, milieu and environment that acknowledges the arts profession with value and respect;
- To foster public awareness of the arts in communities and throughout New Brunswick to promote the value of arts in society;
- To provide guidance, resources and assistance for artists and their organizations;
- To establish a network that connects individual artists and arts organizations to their communities, regions and province; and
- To advocate for issues relating to artists and the arts community;
- To facilitate growth and prosperity - socially, economically, artistically and culturally.