Calling all local artists, community groups & school classes to participate and submit work for Graffiti in the Hatchery, a graffiti exhibit sponsored by Ignite Fredericton, in partnership with Ingrid Mueller Art + Concepts and Open Your Art, to be held June 16-18th. The event will be hosted in Fredericton’s vibrant technology park as part of their Art in the Park series!
● This project is open to all ages, with or without artistic experience.
● Applicants must reside in Fredericton or surrounding areas.
● Applicants that are under the age of 18 must have parental consent to participate.
● Graffiti artwork must fit the theme of Innovation .
● Graffiti can be painted on stretched canvas or plywood.
● Graffiti with written or visual profanity will not be accepted.
The artist’s have the right to sell their works of art at the exhibition. Artists are eligible to keep 80% of their earnings, with the remaining 20% going towards the Art in the Park series fund for further exhibitions and publications.
A meeting with artists and organizers to clarify questions will take place at Planet Hatch once the participants are announced.
Deadline for Submissions: June 1st, 2017