Calling all local artists, community groups & school classes to participate and submit work for Graffiti in the Hatchery, a graffiti exhibit sponsored by Ignite Fredericton, in partnership with Ingrid Mueller Art + Concepts and Open Your Art, to be held June 16-18th. The event will be hosted in Fredericton’s vibrant technology park as part of their Art in the Park series!

Eligibility

● This project is open to all ages, with or without artistic experience.

● Applicants must reside in Fredericton or surrounding areas.

● Applicants that are under the age of 18 must have parental consent to participate.

Artwork Guidelines

● Graffiti artwork must fit the theme of Innovation .

● Graffiti can be painted on stretched canvas or plywood.

● Graffiti with written or visual profanity will not be accepted.

The artist’s have the right to sell their works of art at the exhibition. Artists are eligible to keep 80% of their earnings, with the remaining 20% going towards the Art in the Park series fund for further exhibitions and publications.

A meeting with artists and organizers to clarify questions will take place at Planet Hatch once the participants are announced.

Deadline for Submissions: June 1st, 2017

 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/graffiti-in-the-hatchery-tickets-34211541642?utm_source=Arts+List&utm_campaign=97433366c0-IF_Template5_12_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e6a29342d0-97433366c0-226159805&mc_cid=97433366c0&mc_eid=f592f7b382